Monday, November 30, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
1. Read Galatians 5:7
Look at your life and make of list of people that are in your way, keeping you from running your race.
2. What should you do about these people who are distracting you from the race?
3. Read 2 Timothy 4:7
If you were to die today, would this verse be written on your tombstone? If not, what specific thing(s) do you need to do to be able to say, “Yes. This would be written on my tombstone.”?
Monday, November 23, 2009
Hope to see you all there.
Looks like we'll be starting a new video series, so that means POPCORN! :)
***Please note: December 28th we will not be having skate night. Please enjoy this time with your family.
Monday, November 16, 2009
*Dynamo Dads... Usually we see moms driving their kids all over God's green earth to get them to soccer practice, swim practice, band practice, etc. M.A.D. Skates Skate Night is no exception. HOWEVER, I want to take a moment to give a shout out to a few of our Dynamo Dads! Marty, Dave, and Mike - It is great to see you supporting your kids, picking them up from skate night and helping us with tear down. We truly appreciate all you do for M.A.D. Skates and for the support you show your kids in helping them participate in what they love.
*Wanted: 1 Card table and any appropriate board games. Please notify me if you have either that you would be willing to donate to M.A.D. Skates. I can pick them up from your location, or if you're in the area, stop by Skate Night on Monday night and drop the item(s) off. (Thanks for the great idea Kory!)
*December 28th - We will not be having skate night. Enjoy this time with your families!
*Building - As you probably know by now, we rent the gym at Bethany Bible Church every Monday night. We would love to have a building of our own where we could get set up and stay set up. This would also allow us to run many more programs that we have wanted to run. If anyone has a building 3000 sq ft or larger that they would be interested in donating or donating the rental space, please let me know. We'd love to have a place to call home on a permanent basis.
*Christmas Donations to Other Ministries - Twice a year, M.A.D. Skates takes 10% of the money that comes in and donates it to other ministries locally and around the world. The youth determine which ministries receive the money. If you are a ministry needing support or know of a ministry you would like to have included on the list for the youth to choose from, please email me with details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be in by Friday December 11th to be considered. Details to include: Ministry Name, What the Ministry does, Where the Money will Go, Where to send the money.
1. Read I Timothy 4:12 again. What are your excuses for not being a hero or for not setting a good example?
2. Read I John 2:14 again. What can you do to feel strong like God sees you?
3. Read Judges 6:12 again. What is God saying to you today?
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
1. Read Psalm 32:7 – When have you needed God to do this for you? Next time, will you ask Him to help?
2. Read Psalm 119:114 – What is meant by “put my hope in your word?”
3. Watch trough out the week. Make a note of anything that seems like God might be saying “Pay Attention To This!”
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
1. Before Monday night's Bible session, what did you think God was like?
2. Has your view of God changed after going through the Bible verses together? If so, how?