Part II – When trouble comes, where do you turn?
2. When life hurts the most, when trouble comes, where does Louie tell us to turn?
- The Cross
- Jesus loves me - he died on the cross, became a man, bore our sins
- God allows freedom but he maintains control, The people chose to set Barabbas free, God was still in control of the long-term eternal plan
- God can use the worst things for eternal good
4. Hebrews 6:19-20 says our hope of a new relationship with God is what?
- An Anchor for our souls - That anchor is both in regard to our eternal salvation as well as life on this earth.
6. In Ashley’s email, what did she find so amazing about God? What stood out to her?
- God’s grace. She said, “He wants to forgive me.”
7. Open forum discussion about the film.