Mission Statement Making a difference in our community through Christian outreach in a fun and safe environment.

Purpose Statement Our primary purpose is to expand the knowledge of Christ among youth by setting a positive example and providing a safe place for recreation.

Vision Statement To be Washington's premier skatepark and recreational facility by providing each guest with a variety of activities in a friendly, affordable, Christian environment.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Came and Went - Full of Joy & Lots of Snow



Seattle isn't known for its snowstorms or white Christmastimes. But this year, we got both! When the snow first hit, I thought it would be a brilliant idea to write "MERRY CHRISTMAS" in the snow on the windshield of our new skate van. Jason took a few pictures in hopes that I would post them on here and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. However, my time was limited as it was my parents 40th anniversary this Christmas Eve, and we had a celebration. This was followed by three days of Christmas celebration and even more snow.




You'd think that in all the time I was stuck at home unable to get off of our gigantic hill I would have taken a moment to shoot you all a brief update. However, it seems God had different plans for me, and I spent most of the break re-evaluating my relationship with God, growing in His love, and learning about grace. It was time well spent.




So as to not leave you "out in the cold" with no update, I'm sending this out with good cheer, pictures of the M.A.D. Mobile in the snow, and a hope for 2009! Skate Night is near! See you soon...






No comments: