Mission Statement Making a difference in our community through Christian outreach in a fun and safe environment.

Purpose Statement Our primary purpose is to expand the knowledge of Christ among youth by setting a positive example and providing a safe place for recreation.

Vision Statement To be Washington's premier skatepark and recreational facility by providing each guest with a variety of activities in a friendly, affordable, Christian environment.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Delivery Bags, Keys, and the Future

Thursday I stopped by Papa John's in Bothell and met Sean, the manager. He gave me three pizza delivery bags to keep the pizza warm at skate night. How cool is that?

After stopping by to meet Sean, I went over to the church to pick up the building key. Yes! I met with Pastor Ritter for a few moments while I waited for the key, and we had a good conversation.

I'm really glad that the vision that was birthed in this church has returned to take root there. I pray that like a mighty oak, M.A.D. Skates' roots will be deep and strong, and that many may find shelter under the branches that grow from this firm foundation.

No comments: