Mission Statement Making a difference in our community through Christian outreach in a fun and safe environment.

Purpose Statement Our primary purpose is to expand the knowledge of Christ among youth by setting a positive example and providing a safe place for recreation.

Vision Statement To be Washington's premier skatepark and recreational facility by providing each guest with a variety of activities in a friendly, affordable, Christian environment.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Help! I need somebody.

Help, I need somebody,


Help, not just anybody,

Help, you know I need someone, help.

The Beatles sang it, and now I am singing it too.  I need two (2) volunteers for setting up the gym for skate night.  I need one volunteer for the second (2nd) Monday of each month and one for the fourth (4th) Monday of each month.  Start time is 5:30 and we are done at 6:00pm.  Volunteers are able to switch days with the other volunteers as people sometimes need to take a particular week off for vacations, meetings, etc.  Phil and Jeremy have covered the 1st and 3rd Mondays throughout 2010, and it seemed to work very well for them and us.  I am now in need of the 2nd and 4th Mondays as well, and would appreciate your help. 

Please call 206-423-0813 or email brett@madskates.com if you are able to commit to setting up one Monday a month for 2011. Thank you.

No comments: