Monday we watched the final portion of the Indescribable video.
Questions following the film...
1. Scientists say that every second a star is born – Thoughts?
2. What was your immediate gut reaction to seeing Christ on the cross?
What was your second thought/feeling/reaction?
3. God came to earth through His son, Jesus, and introduced us to astronomical grace. How do you react to Psalm 103:8-10? "The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever; he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities."
4. In the center of the Whirlpool Galaxy is a cross. What ways do you see reminders of God’s grace in the world around you?
5. God is for you. He wants to completely forgive you. He has an incredible plan and purpose for your life. What does that mean to you?
6. God is absolutely massive and He wants you to be a part of this amazing story. How does that make you feel?
7. How should God’s greatness affect you today and tomorrow and the next day? How should knowing how great he really is change your life?
There is nothing this world can throw at you that is bigger than God. Put your trust in Him and He will see you through any difficulty.