Here are our staffing needs:
1. General Manager/Overseer – Someone to make sure everyone is doing their jobs.
2. Dinner Organizer – Someone to plan dinners for the kids each week. Can be as simple as ordering pizza and pop each week, or it can be lining up dinners to be brought in. I have done it both ways.
3. Volunteer Organizer – Someone to keep track of which volunteers are working which nights and making sure all vacations and illnesses are covered. As well as running background checks and checking references for new volunteers.
4. Fundraiser – Someone to raise funds for the ministry. Grant writing. Gathering items for raffles. Connecting with Taco Time and other local businesses for fundraising opportunities.
5. Lead for Skate & Rec Night – Someone to be in charge on Monday nights. Jeremy is willing to be the Lead every other week, so we can either get someone to be the Lead every week or every other week.
Thank you for being a part of this ministry. We look forward to serving you and our community for many more years to come.