Mission Statement Making a difference in our community through Christian outreach in a fun and safe environment.

Purpose Statement Our primary purpose is to expand the knowledge of Christ among youth by setting a positive example and providing a safe place for recreation.

Vision Statement To be Washington's premier skatepark and recreational facility by providing each guest with a variety of activities in a friendly, affordable, Christian environment.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Awesome Announcement & Call for Help

The next generation of Spore and the newest M.A.D. Skates skateboard fanatic is on the way. Jason and I are expecting our first child just after Christmas. We are very excited, and we continue to praise God for His never ending blessings in our life.


I was advised at my doctor's appointment last Thursday that I am not allowed to lift more than 30 pounds. As many of you know, our ramps weigh 70 - 85 pounds each. I am the primary person removing the ramps out of the van each week, which now is not a possibility.


I am looking for strong men to sign up for one Monday night to climb inside the van and unload the ramps and help set them up in the gym. This takes 30-45 minutes starting at 5:15. I have already solicited a helper for Memorial Day evening and June 1st. If you are interested in helping and are willing to lend a hand, please contact me via email or cell phone. brett@madskates.com or 206-423-0813.

No comments: