Mission Statement Making a difference in our community through Christian outreach in a fun and safe environment.

Purpose Statement Our primary purpose is to expand the knowledge of Christ among youth by setting a positive example and providing a safe place for recreation.

Vision Statement To be Washington's premier skatepark and recreational facility by providing each guest with a variety of activities in a friendly, affordable, Christian environment.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weather and Pictures

First - The Weather - It's supposed to be somewhere around 100 degrees again tomorrow, so we're going to have water bottles available for free at Skate Night 2. I don't want anyone passing out from heat exhaustion.

Secondly - We now have a picture hosting site where you go can and see Skate Night and Skate Night 2 photos taken by me, some of the parents, and some of the teens/youth. I love handing my camera over to the youth to see what they get on film. Some of the pictures taken by them are far better than anything I've shot so far! Anyway, go to www.madskates.shutterfly.com to see what I've been able to post on there so far. If you want to have your photo removed, please let me know, and I will do so within 48 hours. If you have photos you would like to add, please email them to me with any details.

Stay cool!

No comments: