Mission Statement Making a difference in our community through Christian outreach in a fun and safe environment.

Purpose Statement Our primary purpose is to expand the knowledge of Christ among youth by setting a positive example and providing a safe place for recreation.

Vision Statement To be Washington's premier skatepark and recreational facility by providing each guest with a variety of activities in a friendly, affordable, Christian environment.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Injured Again - Prayer and Set up Help Needed

Yes folks, I have injured myself again.  This time it is my right hip flexor, and loading and unloading the van is going to be next to impossible as I can hardly get in and out of my car.  If I could get one person to help unload the van tomorrow night (Monday 5:15) it would be greatly appreciated.  Hopefully, we will have Nick and Kory back tomorrow night to load it at the end of the night.

Also, I would greatly appreciate prayer for my injury.  I was just getting over the left quad tear and hip flexor strain and had begun training in earnest with my mom for the half marathon we have signed up for in January.  The left leg took almost 5 months to heal, and as you can see on your calendars, I have 2 months for this leg to heal.  Please pray for a miracle.

Thanks everyone, and may God richly bless each and every one of you.

Sincerely from my heart,
Brett Elizabeth Spore

No comments: