Mission Statement Making a difference in our community through Christian outreach in a fun and safe environment.

Purpose Statement Our primary purpose is to expand the knowledge of Christ among youth by setting a positive example and providing a safe place for recreation.

Vision Statement To be Washington's premier skatepark and recreational facility by providing each guest with a variety of activities in a friendly, affordable, Christian environment.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Support M.A.D. Skates easily and at no cost to you!

Go to www.goodsearch.com and when it says, "Who do you search for?" type in MAD Skates.  Choose MAD Skates and Rec Center (Bothell, WA) and start searching. 

I just received our first check from GoodSearch, and I'm looking forward to getting the next one when more people than just myself are using it.  I have been using GoodSearch for 1 full year now, and I have to say that I'm happy with the results it comes up with. 

Make the switch from Google or Bing today and help M.A.D. Skates one search at a time!

No comments: