Our lesson this week was on Fear and how to overcome fear. We discussed Psalm 4:8, 2 Timothy 1:7, Hebrews 13:6, and Psalm 23:4. We are to give our fears to God. God has given us a spirit of power, love and a sound mind NOT a spirit of fear. The Lord is our helper and He will help us through whatever we face. We are not to fear evil, because God is with us. The kids were encouraged to memorize Psalm 23:4 by next week.
Announcements this week:
- Skate night every Monday night until December 19th - The Christmas Party!
- If there is a threat of snow, please watch Facebook and your email inbox for notification as to whether or not we will be meeting.
- Pop and Candy sales may be ending in 2011. We are looking for a contingency in the WA State tax law that would allow us to continue running it the way we have been. If we cannot do so, the pop and candy sales will end.
- Next week we will all be together again (6yrs old and up) with Bible Session returning to normal on November 21st.
- For those interested in buying Prawphit's CDs (but didn't have $ on Monday) I have 10 full length CDs ($10 each) and 5 demo CDs ($5) that will be with MAD Skates on Monday nights and available for purchase.