Mission Statement Making a difference in our community through Christian outreach in a fun and safe environment.

Purpose Statement Our primary purpose is to expand the knowledge of Christ among youth by setting a positive example and providing a safe place for recreation.

Vision Statement To be Washington's premier skatepark and recreational facility by providing each guest with a variety of activities in a friendly, affordable, Christian environment.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 20th - Personal Study

1. There is a song that says, “Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in his wonderful face, and the things of earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of his glory and grace.” How do you these lyrics relate to our topic of following Jesus Christ?

2. Keeping Mark 2:12 in mind, what thing(s) in your life might be getting in the way of following Jesus Christ?

3. Re-read John 10:26 – Other than reading your Bible and listening when you pray, how else might you “hear” and “know” God’s voice?

4. Have you answered Jesus’ call? Have you chosen to follow him? If you have not, but you would like to do so now, pray the following prayer.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for dying on the cross and shedding your precious blood for my sins.
I am sorry for all my sins.
I ask you to come into my heart, forgive all my sins, and be my Lord and my Savior.
Father, I thank you now for forgiving all my sins and giving me eternal life in Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen

(If you have prayed this prayer for the first time, please let one of us know.)

No comments: