Mission Statement Making a difference in our community through Christian outreach in a fun and safe environment.

Purpose Statement Our primary purpose is to expand the knowledge of Christ among youth by setting a positive example and providing a safe place for recreation.

Vision Statement To be Washington's premier skatepark and recreational facility by providing each guest with a variety of activities in a friendly, affordable, Christian environment.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 6 - Personal Study

PERSONAL STUDY

1. What is the 2 word definition of the gospel?
2. What is the gospel really about?

3. If you could design your perfect father, what would he be like?

4. Have you put your faith in Jesus Christ and given him your life fully? Would you like to be in a right relationship with God the Father? If you have not given your heart to Jesus Christ, and you would like to do so now, pray this prayer and make Christ the King of your life
Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for dying on the cross and
shedding your precious blood for my sins.
I am sorry for all my sins.
I ask you to come into my heart,
forgive all my sins, and be my Lord and my Savior.
Father, I thank you now for
forgiving all my sins and giving me
eternal life in Jesus Christ
by the power of the Holy Spirit.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen

No comments: