A Discussion Time with the Youth
· What was your favorite part of the MAD Skates & Rec Center Christmas party?
· What are some of your ideas for the 2015 Christmas party?
· What was your personal favorite gift that you received from anyone this Christmas?
· What is your personal favorite family tradition and did you get to do it this year?
· What is your best memory from Christmas 2014?
· Did anyone celebrate the birth of Christ in a unique way?
It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement and merriment of the season and forget what this holiday is really all about for those of us who believe in Christ. At the heart of everything we do during the holidays, Christ should be the focus and the reason for what we do. He was the greatest gift ever given.
As we start 2015, what are your personal goals for the year?
Is Christ not just a part of but the LEADER of your goal setting and plans for this year?
I leave you with this verse:
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.”